воскресенье, 22 мая 2016 г.

I teach English for six years. I understand what he told me very difficult given. At my age, teenagers are well read in English,able to translate and compose texts without interpreters.                                      From all this I only learned to compose texts without an interpreter by the book and link suggestions.I also became a better memorize the texts that I make for the final theme.I understand that to improve their level of English language immediately above the head can not jump but I hope that all will learn over the summer and in the eighth grade I wake all is well.And you should not be lazy in English so as not to paint yourself into a hole twos I because in the future, almost all need to use this language.Do all the homework that you ask.In general, guys learn English and do not drive themselves in an impasse or deadlock.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий