воскресенье, 24 января 2016 г.

Friends

    At me there is there is friends but not all of them real. I have only five these friends understand me   support they like and trust me.Trust your own feelings and know your personal limits. You will feel more confident sure in himself.Talk it through will someone you trust, such as a friend , teacher or   parent.They might be able to give you helpful advice , as they probably have experience with peer pressure too.                                                                                                                                                   If on you offended girlfriend that is just for me two ways wait until she apologizes or most correctthis unpleasant situation.And if your friend just do not pay attention to you she or offended by what a nonsense and simply your classmate .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий